- Job role
- Education support
- Working pattern
- Part time
27.5 hrs per week (Tues, Thurs (08:30-16:30), Mon, Wed, Fri (08:30-13:00)
- Contract type
- Annual or full time equivalent (FTE) salary
- £19,312 - £20,092 FTE
- Actual salary
- £11,924 - £12,406 PRORATA
We are looking to appoint an Administrative Assistant with excellent organisational skills, an eye for detail, efficient working practices and a capacity to learn quickly. Longthorpe is a great place to work with a strong staff team that welcomes applications from dedicated people with a good sense of humour.
We are eager to hear from you if you:
● have experience of working within a school office
● are an enthusiastic, flexible person with a can do attitude
● have a strong sense of commitment and a sound work ethic
● are able to communicate clearly and effectively to all staff, pupils and members of the public
● are able to relate well to people on the telephone and in public and remain calm in challenging situations
● have well developed interpersonal skills and work well as part of a team
● have knowledge and experience of working with information systems, spreadsheets and databases
● have a high level of IT, literacy, numeracy and secretarial skills
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.