Advanced Teaching Assistant/Higher Level Teaching Assistant
This job expired on 20 March 2023
Start date details
As soon as possible
20 March 2023 at 9am
2 March 2023
- Higher level teaching assistant
- View all Part timejobs - 30 hours per week - 25 hours as ATA, 5 hours per week as HLTA
- HLTA – 5 hours per week £11.81 - £12.93 per hour, ATA – 25 hours per week £10.98-11.39 per hour
What skills and experience we're looking for
We are looking for a talented individual who can work primarily in our EYFS/Key Stage 1 class, supporting the class teacher in delivering high-quality lessons.
The ideal candidate needs to be able
to work confidently across Nursery to Y6 and be prepared to ‘muck in’ and
provide help where needed.
This will include two afternoons in an HLTA role, teaching foundation subjects in both our KS2 and EYFS/KS1 class with the support of another teaching assistant. We will happily consider applications from existing ATA’s who wish to move up to become HLTA’s.
What the school offers its staff
- A warm, happy school where we value everyone and have a philosophy of kindness and support for each other.
- Happy and enthusiastic children.
- A school with exciting and attractive learning environments, including extensive outdoor spaces.
- A leadership team who welcome fresh ideas and a sense of teamwork.
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Oakridge Community Primary School
- School type
- Academy, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- Up to 42 pupils
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 07816 251271
Oakridge is situated in the stunning environs of the village of Hinderwell, located between the North Yorkshire Moors and the North Sea Coast. We are a designated Community Primary School, including a nursery, and we cater for children between the ages of 3 and 11. The children are organised into 2 classes: Dolphin Class for KS2 pupils and Seahorse Class for EYFS and KS1 pupils.
Arranging a visit to Oakridge Community Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in North Riding Of Yorkshire