After School Club Assistant
Start date – ASAP
Grade B – Point 2 £22,369 - (FTE) - (actual salary will be pro rata the Full Time Equivalent salary- FTE)
Part Time (11.25 hours per week)/Term Time only
Hours of work: 3.15pm – 5.30pm Monday – Friday
Our Lady Immaculate Catholic Academies Trust is a large Catholic Multi Academy Trust situated in the northern half of the Catholic Diocese of Northampton formed by the merger of three former Catholic Trusts in February 2020. The Trust currently leads and manages ten catholic primary schools located across the geographical area of Northamptonshire and Bedfordshire and, two Catholic secondary schools – Thomas Becket in Northampton and St Thomas More in Bedford.
St Brendan’s Catholic Primary School is looking to appoint an After School Club Assistant. The role of the After-School Club Assistant will be to support the Headteacher to plan and co-ordinate exciting play opportunities in our After School Club for children aged 4-11. You must also be prepared to provide facilities that enable children to eat healthy snacks after school and deliver high quality school care.
- Take register of attendance
- Supervise the children to ensure a safe, happy and secure environment
- Make toys available and check that there is adequate space for study time
- Prepare and serve a range of snack items including drinks
- Help to set up and put away equipment used
- Adhere to the School’s Health & Safety Policy and other relevant School Policies
- Liaise with parents as appropriate
- To respect confidentiality at all times
- To ensure that the school’s safeguarding policy is understood and followed at all times
- To attend relevant training and meetings as required
- To act in accordance with any reasonable request made by the Headteacher
We can offer the successful applicant:
- Friendly staff and children with excellent behaviour who are eager to learn and develop their skills
- A caring and supportive team
- Positive relationships with parents, governors and parish
- Delightful children who ensure you leave with a smile each day
Further information about the school can be viewed on:
School website: www.stbrendansprimaryschool.co.uk
School social media: Facebook – search ‘St Brendan’s Catholic Primary School @STBCPS
Candidate Pack: More information on the role can be found on MyNewTerm website
Completed Applications: All completed applications completed via MyNewTerm website
St Brendan’s Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all employees and volunteers to share this commitment. The suitability of all prospectiveemployees will be assessed during the recruitment and selection process in line with this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.
Further information on the school safeguarding procedures can be found on the school website St Brendan's Primary - Safeguarding (stbrendansprimaryschool.co.uk)
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
This school accepts applications through their own website, where you may also find more information about this job.
Visas cannot be sponsored.