After School Club Leader
2 days remaining to apply
Job start date
1 September 2023
12 June 2023 at 9am
10 May 2023
- View all Part timejobs - 10 hours per week 3:15pm to 5:45pm Monday to Thursday
- Fixed term - Academic Year 2023-2024
- £4,954 to £5,041 pro-rata per annum
What skills and experience we're looking for
Rockland St Mary & Surlingham Primary School are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and passionate After School Club Leader to join our friendly team.
The successful candidate will lead and co-ordinate an engaging, happy, and community-driven after-school club at Rockland St Mary Primary School, for children at Rockland and Surlingham primary schools. They will co-ordinate a range of after school activities, some of which will be run by external providers and staff at the school, and some by the after-school club leader.
The personal competencies expected of all school support staff are:
- The ability to communicate clearly and tactfully using appropriate methods and an awareness of the impact of your own communication on others;
- Able to maintain positive relationships with all and able to work as an effective and flexible part of a team; willing to change methods of work and routines to benefit the team;
- Willingness to accept responsibility for your own actions; the ability to prioritise effectively, meet deadlines and accept challenges;
- Develop positive relationships with pupils, parents and staff;
- Be a positive role model;
- Engages with pupils appropriately and works with the best interest of pupils in mind;
The personal and professional competencies expected of an After School Club Lead are:
- Be prepared to train as a Designated Safeguarding Lead for occasions when another DSL is not on-site.
- Be prepared to train and lead as a first-aider.
- The ability to work autonomously as required, as well as part of a team.
- Experience working with children or in an educational setting is desirable.
What the school offers its staff
At Rockland St Mary & Surlingham Primary Schools our vision is to encourage and support our pupils to enjoy their childhoods and reach their full potential, as confident, inquisitive and successful learners and as fully rounded individuals. Our small, caring communities and our inspiring environment, within the South Norfolk Broads, make a huge impact on our children’s development and our essential values.
Applying for the job
Apply for the job by following the link belowMore on how to apply (opens in new tab)
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Rockland St Mary Primary School
- School type
- Academy, ages 2 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 65 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 2 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01508 538345
Arranging a visit to Rockland St Mary Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
St Peter's CofE Primary Academy, Easton
Marlingford Road, Norwich, Norfolk, NR9 5AD
Valley Primary Academy
Gentry Place, Norwich, Norfolk, NR5 8XZ
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Norwich