The Grange School is looking for passionate people to join our friendly team. We’ve worked hard to make huge improvements to our provision since our previous inspection.
This is an exciting opportunity for an apprentice LSA to join our school and become part of our fabulous team. This post is suitable for someone looking for a term-time position.
Hours are school hours plus additional hours to complete study work. The exact arrangement of hours is negotiable.
You will learn to work with students of a range of abilities to help them achieve their academic targets.
- Have a passion for supporting children with their learning
- Be confident in your own ability to learn
- Be enthusiastic, friendly, and open
- Have a commitment to inclusion and equal opportunities
- Be able to work effectively in a team
Key responsibilities within the role:
- Supporting children
- Working across various different subjects
- Supporting class teachers
- To ensure that all students feel safe and comfortable
Please email email@example.com to discuss this further or to arrange a visit to our school.
Job Types: Permanent contract (for the right candidates), Full-time (37 hours per week, including study time)
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Daventry, NN11 4HW : reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person
The Grange School, Daventry is committed to the safeguarding of children and full checks will be undertaken as part of the recruitment process.
We have a friendly staff team, who work closely, supporting each other with all aspects of teaching and learning. Less-experienced staff work alongside those more experienced. We value our staff and are committed to developing our teaching assistants through coaching, mentoring & training.
The Grange School, Daventry is fully committed to the safeguarding of children. We conduct exhaustive checks on those we employ to work with our children.
This job post has expired.