If you are interested in starting a career in Primary education, this could be the opportunity you are looking for. Woodlands would love to welcome an Apprentice Level 3 Teaching Assistant to our team.
Under the guidance of teachers, the successful candidate will be involved in working with individuals or small
groups of children to support the education, personal and social development of pupils and establishing positive
relationships to assist pupils complete structured learning activities. Duties may include:
• Support to implement learning activities working with individual or small groups of pupils,
• Support to assist the development of varying skills that support pupils' learning,
• Support in producing learning resources,
• Support to assist in pupil supervision,
• Support in monitoring and recording of pupil progress and developmental needs,
• Reporting pupil progress to the teacher,
• Work within the school’s policy and procedures,
• Working to the apprenticeship framework and completing work in a timely manner.
Skills and Experience Experience of working with or caring for children of a relevant age in a voluntary or work experience capacity is desirable. The successful candidate would also have the following skills:
• Good team player
• Good communicator with parents, teachers and pupils
• Good time management skills
• Good organisational skills
• Knowledge and understanding of confidentiality
• Ability to use ICT
This job post has expired.