Art / Design and Technology Teacher
This job expired on 19 March 2023 – see similar jobs
Start date details
19 March 2023 at 11:59pm
7 March 2023
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4
- View all Full timejobs - 32.5 hrs per week
Full-time equivalent salary
- £28,817 - £44,302
A TLR opportunity is available for Pastoral Head of Year
What skills and experience we're looking for
The successful candidate will be a qualified Art or Design and Technology Teacher who is passionate about teaching and learning, is ready to embrace new ideas and have a positive outlook and excellent interpersonal skills. They will be an effective classroom practitioner who is able to plan and deliver a creative and stimulating curriculum and have a thorough knowledge of present curriculum development. They will also have high expectations for achievements and behaviour, and will be dedicated to ensuring our students are actively engaged with school, making progress and aspire to become life-long learners.
What the school offers its staff
What we can offer you:
- TSAT pay scales above national pay scales.
- Support from across the Trust to help you deliver outstanding teaching and learning through resources, mentoring and school visits.
- Excellent CPD opportunities including our Early career, Middle and Senior Leadership programmes.
- As an accredited Chartered Teacher organisation you can become a recognised Chartered Teacher.
- Benefit from an internationally accredited pedagogy approach to thinking and learning, which has been proven to enhance classroom practice.
- Generous employer contribution to the Teachers’ Pension Scheme.
- Reduced membership of a fully-equipped fitness suite and classes – located on the site of New Horizons Children’s Academy and Rochester Grammar School.
- Focus on staff wellbeing, including 24/ Employee Assistance Programme, free flu vaccination and eye care vouchers.
- Free parking in our secure staff car park.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
- TSTARS Staff Recognition Programme, including seasonal rewards for all staff.
Commitment to safeguarding
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Maritime Academy
- School type
- Free School, ages 11 to 19
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- Up to 1150 pupils
- Age range
- 11 to 19
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Maritime Academy website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
The Maritime Academy is proud to be part of the TSAT family. We embrace a cognitive approach to education and our ethos values are aligned with that of the wider Trust family and our commitment to transform life chances is evident in everything that we do. This is an exciting time to join our organisation as we expand our network of schools, building upon our established ethos and values.
Arranging a visit to Maritime Academy
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email Kerry.email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Amery Hill School
Amery Hill, Alton, Hampshire, GU34 2BZ
Faringdon Road, Abingdon, Oxfordshire, OX14 1RF
The Community College, Bishop's Castle
Brampton Road, Bishops Castle, Shropshire, SY9 5AY
St Francis of Assisi Catholic College
Erdington Road, Walsall, West Midlands, WS9 0RN
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Medway