Assistant Head Teacher
This job expired on 29 September 2022 – see similar jobs
29 September 2022 at 9am
15 September 2022
- Key stage 1, Key stage 2, Key stage 3, Key stage 4, Key stage 5
- View all Full timejobs - Full time
Full-time equivalent salary
Assistant Head Teacher job summary
This is a new post and an exciting opportunity for somebody to join our leadership team. We are looking for an Assistant Head Teacher who possess both knowledge and experience of working with children with special educational needs and have an innovative approach to teaching and learning. The key role will be to establish high standards in relation to behaviour, attendance and will be responsible for safeguarding and welfare. They will be DSL trained and will line manager the Deputy DSL and Pastoral Leads.
The new Assistant Head Teacher will:
- Be a fully qualified, experienced teaching professional with appropriate post graduate qualification and leadership experience
- Possess a sound understanding of the current legislation and statutory regulations relating to education and care
- A minimum of 5 years teaching experience
- Be somebody who can demonstrate a professional commitment to leading improvement at a whole school level
- Have excellent organisational and communication skills
- A willingness to work under pressure and work to deadlines
Commitment to safeguarding
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Sidestrand Hall School
- School type
- Special school, ages 7 to 19
- School size
- 191 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 7 to 19
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Sidestrand Hall School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01263 578144
The School stands in 15 acres of land on the North Norfolk Coast. We have a range of specialist facilities on site including gardens, greenhouse, woods with a bike trail, a go-kart track, mechanics and construction workshops, science lab, food technology room, sensory room, purpose built Sixth Form and residential units.
Our mission statement demonstrates our purpose as moving Achievement beyond Expectation.
Sidestrand Hall has a highly qualified, skilled and committed staff who guide and support pupils through a range of learning experiences which provide them with the skills, knowledge and qualifications they need. All pupils follow the National Curriculum differentiated to their needs and the extended curriculum offers opportunities for outdoor learning, developing independence and being an active member of the community.
Every pupil leaves Sidestrand Hall with Nationally recognised qualifications that prepare them for their next steps and work towards the outcomes of the SEN code of Practice, Preparing for Adulthood – Employment/Education, Independent Living, Community Participation and Good Health.
Arranging a visit to Sidestrand Hall School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
The Diocese Of Norwich St Benet's Multi Academy Trust
East Tuddenham, Dereham, NR20 3LR
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Norfolk