Following the retirement of our long-standing Assistant Headteacher, the Board of Governors of this innovative, forward thinking and successful school are seeking to appoint a passionate and highly motivated class based Assistant Headteacher to join our committed, hardworking staff.
We are looking for the following:
• An outstanding teacher with consistently high expectations of themselves and their colleagues.
• Proven leadership and management skills, able to demonstrate how initiatives have had a positive impact in their current setting.
• Ability to inspire and motivate children to achieve their best.
• A flexible, well organised individual able to use their own initiative and work to deadlines.
• Ability to work together as a team to empower staff in a caring and supportive manner.
• Willingness to embrace the school’s values and be fully involved in the life of the school and the community.
• Passionate about the pursuit of excellence and creating the best possible learning opportunities for children.
Essential educational requirements
• Honours degree (2:1 or above)
• Any other qualifications relevant to primary teaching and a leadership role.
Qualified Teacher Status
Evidence of continued professional development
Essential skills and experience
• An understanding of the role of Assistant Head teacher as described with the potential to be successful in the role.
• Experience and training related to an aspect of leadership and management.
• Is able to demonstrate the vision and strategic leadership of a school.
• Ability to lead and support other staff within the school which impacts on standards and achievements.
• Proven success in raising standards at the end of a Key Stage.
• High expectations and standards of achievement and behaviour.
• Thorough knowledge and understanding of the National Curriculum and Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum.
• Thorough understanding of safeguarding and KCSIE 2019.
• Advanced IT competency and ability to model practice.
We can offer:
• A supportive and dedicated Headteacher, Staff Team and Board of Governors.
• An outstanding school in all areas
• Well behaved, polite, hard working and enthusiastic children.
• A caring inclusive ethos.
• A highly motivated and talented staff team.
• The opportunity for professional development.
• A strong and effective board of governors
About Springfield Primary School
- Springfield Road, Sale, Cheshire, M33 7XS
- LA Maintained School
- Springfield Primary School website (opens in a new window)