The post holder will be primarily responsible forsecuring a culture where pupils are confident, self-assured learners and their excellent attitudes to learning and school have a strong, positive impact on their progress.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a school within one of the well-regarded Trusts in the eastern region. The school has a great history of success and a bright and exciting future and we are looking for an ambitious and dynamic Assistant Principal to steer it through the next stage of its development. Collaboration, educational research and professional development are at the core of how the schools within Thomas Deacon Education Trust work together.
With a clear focus on teaching at all levels, the Trust is well placed to provide great opportunities to promote Thomas Deacon Academy as a leading school and you will be given effective support to develop you personally as an outstanding Assistant Principal.
The Trust offers:
- Excellent salary package.
- Fantastic training/CPD opportunities in a friendly supportive environment.
- Opportunity for progression across Thomas Deacon Education Trust.
- Use of Academy facilities
- Teachers’ pension scheme.
- An engaging, creative and welcoming environment to learners who take pride in their school.
- An inclusive and collaborative approach.
- A talented, highly motivated, committed and professional team of colleagues, both within the school and across the trust.
- An actively supportive Local Governing Body and Trust leadership.
Thomas Deacon Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The Academy will require the successful candidate to provide satisfactory references and undertake an Enhanced Check with the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Job Title: Assistant Principal – Behaviour Attitudes and Personal Development
Salary: L12-L16£58,105 - £64,225 per annum
Site: Queen Katharine Academy
Closing date: 9am Monday 5th December 2022
Interviews to be held week commencing 12th December 2022
Start: April 2023
Please note the trust may decide to withdraw the advert before the closing date or interview suitable candidates prior to the advert closing.