||Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
||£16,727 - £18,403
Cramlington Village Primary School is looking for an experienced, talented and innovative
Assistant Teacher for Early Years who can make a significant contribution to our teaching
team as soon as possible.
Our innovative primary academy opened in September 2012, under the free school agenda.
We are passionate about our achievements as a school and as an employer we promote
Teacher’s Terms and Conditions and can offer the following:
● Innovative term times with 2 week holidays every half term
● Whole staff planning times from 2-4pm on Fridays alongside weekly PPA
● Exceptional CPD opportunities as cited through the annual staff survey
● A friendly supportive team who will value your contribution
● Outstanding behaviour throughout school from enthusiastic and positive children
● Supportive governors involved regularly in school activities
● Highly supportive parents
● A well-resourced school with cutting edge IT, for example, Prowise Smart screens
across KS1 and KS2
● Family style lunchtimes
● Innovative approaches to curriculum
● Half termly learning expeditions
● Engaged, enthusiastic and knowledgeable assistant teachers allocated to every class
● Successful, well established routines and systems that embed strong outcomes for
We are looking for someone who:
● Has experience, passion and expertise in teaching, preferably in Early Years
● Has excellent interpersonal skills, resilience, dedication and is a team player
● Has high expectations of children’s achievements and a proven record of excellent
● Has excellent understanding of how to use assessment information to plan and
deliver learning that ensures all children make strong progress
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer visits to school due to COVID-19 restrictions, please
visit our website, www.villageprimary.org for more information about our innovative school.
For application pack and form please visit our website www.villageprimary.org
This is a permanent position.
Closing date for applications 12noon Wednesday 29
th October 2020 at 5pm.
Interviews will take place on Tuesday 3rd November 2020.
Please ensure that completed applications are emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
we will not accept applications via post.
Sick Pay after a qualifying period
Applying for the job
Please visit www.villageprimary.org and our vacancies and opportunities page for an application pack.
More on how to apply
About Cramlington Village Primary School
At CVPS we aim to help children realise and achieve their fullest potential through individualised planning which is based on their interests and prior achievements. We believe that every child can be successful and we enable them to learn through first hand and predominately practical experiences.
It is only when a child is fully engaged in their learning that they will achieve the best educational outcomes.
We promote life skills through inspirational teaching and learning experiences, making a positive difference to all children. By creating a safe and stimulating environment, we build children's confidence to become independent learners. We think it is important to instill a sense of respect and kindness between all children and adults so that they can work cooperatively and we support children to look for the best in themselves and others.
At school we work hard to ensure that all children's needs are met through a diverse and inclusive curriculum regardless of their gender, ability or cultural background. We also work with parents to create a strong partnership, acknowledging the import role parents and carers have as the child's first and most enduring educators.
Or vision is that all children will go on to lead happy, successful and fulfilled lives as a result of their time with us.
We work hard to encourage the children to think big about what possibilities lie ahead of them and what they can achieve.
Arranging a visit to Cramlington Village Primary School
Unfortunately due to COVID restrictions and half term holidays we are unable to offer visits to school at the current time.
Bowmont Drive, Cramlington, Northumberland, NE23 2SN