A rewarding opportunity has arisen for an ambitious professional to join our successful, happy, and oversubscribed secondary school.
“Pupils and students say that they are happy, and they feel safe. They say that staff care about them and help them to do their best” -Ofsted, Sept 22
You will join a motivated, supportive and friendly team who make a valuable contribution to the success of the academy. In addition, the highly successful and very popular Business Studies Department is both fully resourced and enjoys excellent facilities.
This post would suit either an Early Career Teacher, for whom full support and induction will be provided, or a more experienced teacher looking for an opportunity to develop their career in a forward thinking and ambitious school.
"Staff have confidence in their leaders. They feel their workload is manageable through sharing resources and working cooperatively. They are proud to be a member of staff” Ofsted, Sept 22.
The successful candidate will:
- be an excellent practitioner
- have the knowledge and experience, or ambition to teach across the whole range of age and abilities
- be enthusiastic, resourceful and keen to ensure that the highest possible standards of pupil achievement, personal development and wellbeing are achieved
In return, we will offer you:
- a school where all students are happy to learn
- a high performing and incredibly supportive group of colleagues and leaders
- a comprehensive induction programme to teachers at all stages of their career
- Care First employee assistance programme
- private health care cover by Benenden
- membership of the Teachers’ Pension Scheme
- two-week half term in October
- Cycle to work scheme
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged. For further information and to arrange a school visit, please contact Emma Elliott on 01634 844809 or via email email@example.com
We reserve the right to bring forward the closing date where interest and applications received are high, therefore we encourage early applications.
Beyond Schools Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. All post holders in a regulated activity are subject to appropriate vetting procedures and a satisfactory "Disclosing and Barring Service (DBS) Enhanced check".
Equality & Inclusivity Statement
At Beyond Schools Trust we strive to be a diverse and inclusive workplace where we can ALL be ourselves. We particularly encourage applications from under-represented communities, including but not limited to those who identify as Black, Asian or from a minority ethnic background.
Beyond Schools Trust is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. All post holders in a regulated activity are subject to appropriate vetting procedures and a satisfactory "Disclosing and Barring Service (DBS) Enhanced check".
This job post has expired.