Class Teacher required from September 2023
Are you an ambitious teacher who is keen to make a difference? We are offering a wonderful opportunity to become an integral part of our exceptional community of children and adults.
Echelford Primary School is a large, friendly, three form entry primary school in Ashford, Middlesex with a diverse catchment and a wonderful team spirit. We have a strong reputation for working collaboratively with other local schools and are constantly on the look-out for opportunities to enhance our provision. The right candidate will be joining a strong, professional team of enthusiastic staff who will work alongside you in a supportive and constructive way. Due to the size of our school we have the flexibility to offer the right candidate the choice of Key Stage.
We are looking to appoint a talented teacher who has a passion for creating lifelong learners, is committed to inclusion and equality and has high expectations of themselves and every child. Main duties and responsibilities of the job are included in the job description attached to this advertisement along with a person specification giving details of the skills, qualifications and experience required for this role.
We know that teaching is a very rewarding career, that is also very hard work and our Wellbeing Team organise staff events both inside and out of school hours as well as promoting an ongoing commitment to a healthy work-life balance.
- A Good school (re-inspected November 2021) on its journey to Outstanding
- A cohesive school, where staff and governors are supportive
- An innovative school with excellent facilities
What we offer experienced teachers:
- Accelerated career development for ambitious teachers, which can include gaining qualifications through the NPQ awards
- Opportunities to lead school improvements
- A climate where your contributions are valued and positively received by all
- Subject Leadership with Subject Leader release time
What we offer ECTs:
- Non-contact time each week
- A friendly and approachable mentor
- A team of staff committed to supporting you
- Trust wide support
- Opportunities to attend training with other ECTs in local schools
- Paid 2023 summer holiday following a two week paid induction programme during July 2023 (this is not obligatory but available for all ECTs if they would like to participate)
Echelford is part of the Lumen Learning Trust. For more information about the school or the Lumen Learning Trust itself, please look at our website.
We warmly welcome any interested applicants to call and speak to the head teacher to discuss any questions you may have. Please contact the school office.
This job post has expired.