Class Teacher - 2 vacancies are available
8 days remaining to apply
Job start date
1 September 2023
5 June 2023 at 9am
24 May 2023
- Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - 1 x Class Teacher full-time vacancy, Year 2 experience desirable
- View all Part timejobs - 1 x Year 6 Teacher vacancy, part-time 0.6 FTE
- Fixed term - 1 year
- MPS3-MPS6 only (£25,714 - £36,961) per annum
What skills and experience we're looking for
Candidates for this post should be:
• Passionate about how children learn best with a genuine belief that all children can succeed.
• Able to demonstrate their resilience to cope with the daily challenges that working in a busy, successful inner city school can bring.
• Flexible, with a good sense of humour.
• An innovative practitioner who values and can support positive play and work as a team to resolve conflict.
• A confident professional, keen to share their knowledge and understanding with others.
In addition the successful candidate will have a deep pedagogical knowledge of teaching and learning to help children realise their academic potential as well as an interest in the wider community that the school serves.
What the school offers its staff
In return we can offer you:
- A genuine opportunity to make a difference where it is needed.
- Well-resourced classrooms, necessary IT equipment and structured administrative support.
- A fantastic community of children, parents and carers who deserve the best.
- A diverse and developing school with the strong support of dedicated governors and an active PTA (Parents and Teachers Association) in a thriving community.
- To join a wonderful team and have every opportunity to further your professional development and career with an excellent benefit package including; Wellbeing Health Cash Plan, Retail Discounts, ICT Loans, Professional Introduction Incentive plus others.
Applying for the job
Please download the application form using the link below, and once completed send to firstname.lastname@example.orgDownload an application form - 160 KB
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Fairlawn Primary School
- School type
- Academy, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 256 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Fairlawn Primary School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
Similar jobs nearby
Westbury Leigh CofE Primary School
Sandalwood Road, Westbury, Wiltshire, BA13 3UR
Chew Stoke Church School
School Lane, Bristol, Somerset, BS40 8UY
Phase Leader and Class Teacher
Wansdyke Primary School
School Close, Bristol, BS14 0DU
Wedmore First School Academy
Blackford Road, Wedmore, Somerset, BS28 4BS
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Bristol