Deadline is tomorrow
Start date details
Sept 23 or sooner
22 March 2023 at 9am
3 March 2023
- Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - Full time
- M1 to M6
What skills and experience we're looking for
- Be a consistently effective primary teacher
- Be passionate about teaching and learning and making a difference to every child.
- Care passionately about children and their development whilst still driving forward pupil progress and achievement.
- Value a team working approach and be keen to contribute and share your skills with colleagues.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, able to build on and maintain strong relationships with staff, parents and carers, children, governors and the local and wider community.
What the school offers its staff
In return we offer:
- A welcoming community and a highly motivated, professional staff team that are driven towards continuously raising standards.
- Excellent professional development opportunities through an extensive range of network groups and other Transform Trust initiatives.
- Calm and purposeful learning environments.
- Friendly, polite, well behaved children who deserve the very best.
- Good relationships between pupils, staff, parents, governors and community.
- A Leadership Team who want everyone to succeed.
- Career opportunities as part of a successful Multi Academy Trust
Further details about the role
Brierley Forest Primary and Nursery School is seeking to appoint an excellent teaching practitioner who has high expectations of pupil progress and a drive for self-development.
We are looking to appoint a confident, aspiring and imaginative classroom teacher to work in Key Stage 2 who understands what progression in learning is and looks like. We are looking for a teacher who is energetic and has a proven ability to effectively manage behaviour - which might sometimes be challenging. The successful candidate will understand the need to make rapid and sustained improvements, and be able to articulate this to both children and adults.
If you are a confident and skilled practitioner, who can quickly build effective relationships with children and believe that the children are at the heart of the job, then this could be the ideal post for you.
We are looking for an inspirational teacher who are committed to creating a stimulating learning environment through excellent classroom practice.
Commitment to safeguarding
Applying for the job
Apply for the job by following the link belowMore on how to apply (opens in new tab)
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Brierley Forest Primary and Nursery School
- School type
- Academy, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- Up to 420 pupils
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01623 553189
Arranging a visit to Brierley Forest Primary and Nursery School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Year 6 Teacher with Maths Responsibility
Bluecoat Primary Academy
Harvey Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG8 3BB
Temple Normanton Junior Academy
Elm Street, Chesterfield, Derbyshire, S42 5DW
Stanton Vale School
Thoresby Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG10 3NP
Anns Grove Primary School
Anns Road, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S2 3DJ
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Nottinghamshire and Nottingham