As a qualified teacher you will teach a group of learners with complex and severe learning needs. You will ensure that all aspects of planning, teaching, assessing and reporting are of a high quality. In return for your passion for raising outcomes for our students, we can offer you a supportive working environment where your wellbeing as well as your professional development is prioritised.
If you have an unwavering commitment to safeguarding young people, high levels of personal resilience and thrive in an environment where no two days are the same, then we want to hear from you.
Essential educational requirements
• Degree or equivalent
• Commitment to continuing professional development
• Qualified teacher status
Essential skills and experience
• Teaching in a range of subject areas
• Teaching students with a range of Special Educational Needs
• Knowledge of the Code of Practice
• Knowledge and understanding of annual review procedures
• Understanding of Individual Education Plans
A nurturing group of staff, who are committed to achieving high standards for our pupils and students
A strong ethos and collaborative working
Dedicated teaching assistants and pastoral support
A rigorous induction programme
Opportunities for quality professional development
A holistic consultative approach to each young person
Well-being package including advice, support and guidance. Recognition for attendance and Perkbox!
About Wren Spinney Community School
- Westover Road, Kettering, Northamptonshire, NN15 7LB
- Not Applicable
- Wren Spinney Community School website (opens in a new window)