Role: Class Teachers
Start date: July or September 2019
Mainscale: Positions KS1 &KS2
Would you like to join a school with exciting opportunities? Would you like to work with pupils who have excellent learning behaviour and a thirst for knowledge? Would you like to work in a school which values you as a person? Then Avanti Court Primary School is the school for you!
The SSC at Avanti Court Primary School in Redbridge are seeking to appoint enthusiastic and motivated teachers to start in July or September 2019.
Avanti Court is a vibrant primary school, which welcomes pupils of all faiths, backgrounds and learning needs. We are privileged to have children who are exceptionally well behaved and eager to learn, a talented staff, good facilities and, in 2018, we were judged by Ofsted to be a good school with elements of outstanding.
We are looking for innovative, inspirational teachers who put children's learning at the centre of everything they do and are able to support our pupils in reaching their full potential.
If you are highly-motivated and a good team player with enthusiasm, high expectations, good interpersonal skills and a sense of humour, then please apply for this rewarding post with us.
One of the many positive features of our school is the harmonious ethos in which excellent relationships exist and where children are impressively well behaved and love learning. Avanti Court Primary School is a multi-cultural school rooted in Hindu traditions.
We are looking for someone who:
• Will enjoy a challenge and be able to motivate and improve a growing school
• Is passionate about being a classroom practitioner
• Is resourceful, dynamic and brings a clear understanding of assessment for learning
• Is committed to their own professional development
• Will show commitment to the school’s values
• Is determined to be an outstanding teacher
• Who wants to be part of a school which is on a journey to excellence
We are able to offer:
• A strong vision of Educational Excellence-Character Formation- Spiritual Insight
• Enthusiastic, motivated and friendly pupils
• A committed and motivated staff team supported by an effective Governing Body
• Professional development with high expectations that everyone learns, grows and achieves
• Supportive parents and governors
• A hardworking team of professionals who are encouraged to have high expectations.
• Excellent support and professional development for all
Where is Avanti Court?
Avanti Court is located: 2 minutes walk from Barkingside Station (Central Line), 5 minutes walk from Barkingside High Street.
Essential educational requirements
1.1 Teacher Qualified status
1.2 Graduate status
2.1 Teaching experience in KS1/2.
2.2 Proven effectiveness as a class teacher evidenced
by pupils assigned to you making at least good progress.
Essential skills and experience
3.1 To teach good or better lessons that meet the needs
of all children and ensure standards improve.
3.2 Willing and able to model and share effective practice
with colleagues which leads to better outcomes for
3.3 Effectively manage pupil behaviour and be able to
advise colleagues on effective strategies for positive
3.4 Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in
3.5 Ability to inspire and motivate both pupils and others
3.6 Ability to assess and analyse data/ pupil outcomes
and implement strategies to raise standards
About Avanti Court Primary School
- Carlton Drive, Barkingside, Essex, IG6 1LZ