Permanent Class Teacher (suitable for NQT-UPS3) required for 4th January 2021 (preferred) or 19th April 2021 (for the right candidate)
Full Time Post
Applying for the job
All applications must be made using an ODST application form which can be found in our recruitment pack on our website along with full job description person specification and reference request format. Applications need to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
CV’s will not be accepted
Bampton CE Primary School is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders in regulated activity are subject to appropriate vetting procedures and a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Enhanced check.
“Bampton CE Primary School and Nursery is a highly inclusive, nurturing and supportive community. The committed staff team support all children relentlessly ‘to be the best they can be’.” (SIAMS January 2020)
Bampton CE Primary is a growing single form school in the heart of Bampton Village, West Oxfordshire. Our Christian distinctiveness, vision and values importantly underpin all we do and all we aspire to do better.
We are a friendly and welcoming school where all individuals are valued. Staff and Governors have high expectations and work together to ensure a continual cycle of review, self-evaluation and improvement. Continued professional development is vital to growing a strong and effective team so adults are supported to grow and learn, as well as the children.
Bampton CE Primary has much to offer:
• A supportive and friendly staff team
• A Growth Mindset culture where we can all continue to learn new things
• An attractive and purposeful learning environment, including spacious outside areas
• A supportive and engaged governing body
• Support and CPD opportunities provided by ODST (Academy Trust)
• A strong local partnership of schools working effectively together to enhance learning
• Positive relationships with children and their families
• Children who are keen to be challenged in their learning
Arranging a visit to Bampton CofE Primary School
Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate visits to the school during the school day but you are welcome to come and look around and meet the Headteacher after 3:30pm. Please contact the office by telephone 01993 850371 or email email@example.com if you would like to visit the school or arrange a Microsoft Teams meeting with the Headteacher.
Bowling Green Close, Bampton, Oxfordshire, OX18 2NJ