Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Are you an experienced teacher or enthusiastic NQT looking for a new role in an exciting and nurturing school? Chartham Primary School have a full-time vacancy and look forward to welcoming a new member of staff to our supportive, forward-thinking team in September 2021.
This unique opportunity would suit both experienced practitioners and NQTs who are looking for a teaching role in either EYFS, KS1 or KS2. The exact class will be negotiated after appointment with consideration to the candidate's own strengths and other relevant experience. We pride ourselves in providing an enriched curriculum for our pupils in a fully inclusive environment. Our staff team are committed to providing the best possible education for each child and working in partnership with parents. We are proud to hold the IQM award for Inclusion and had a very successful Ofsted inspection in October 2019. We are looking for a committed and enthusiastic teacher who will work in partnership with the teaching team to promote continuous improvement.
We can offer you:
· A welcoming, caring school where everyone is valued
· Friendly, enthusiastic pupils who are very proud of our school
· A dedicated and motivated staff team who believe in teamwork and building positive relationships across the school and in the local community
· Access to CPD including regular coaching sessions
· The full support of the Headteacher and Governing Body for professional and leadership development
· A well-functioning curriculum team to support your subject leadership
· A forward thinking and creative school, committed to the development of all our staff
· A positive learning environment where achievements from everyone are celebrated
In return, we are looking for someone who is:
· A caring teacher who has the needs of our pupils and their families at the heart of everything they do
· A highly effective classroom practitioner who is passionate about education and a track record for inspiring and motivating children of all abilities and needs
· A compassionate individual committed to high standards of teaching as well as prioritising the wellbeing of all children
· A good sense of humour
· An excellent role model for staff and pupils and a source of inspiration
· A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Applying for the job
Please apply via Kent Teach.More on how to apply
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Local authority maintained school
356 pupils enrolled
5 to 11
About Chartham Primary School
Chartham Primary is situated in a rural setting in the large village of Chartham. The school moved to two-form entry permanently in September 2020 and has a roll of approximately 350.
We have extensive playing fields and plenty of space for outdoor learning and forest school activities. We also have a school radio station.
We pride ourselves in providing an enriched curriculum for our pupils in a fully inclusive environment. Our staff team are committed to providing the best possible education for each child and working in partnership with parents. We are proud to hold the IQM award for Inclusion and had a very successful Ofsted inspection in October 2019.
Chartham Primary School and St Stephen's Infant School have shared Executive Leadership arrangements with the Executive Headteacher, School Business Manager and HR Officer working across the two schools. Building on this relationship, we are currently in the consultation period of converting to a Multi-Academy Trust, Inspira, with the date of completion of the 1st April 2021. If this proposal goes ahead, the successful candidate will be employed by Inspira Academy Trust on the terms and conditions set out here. Inspira Academy Trust is committed to paying all its staff on national and local terms and conditions of service.
Arranging a visit to Chartham Primary School
Virtual tour available on school website. Teams meetings available with Head of School for the chance to meet the team and ask any questions.