This job expired on 27 February 2023 – see similar jobs
Job start date
17 April 2023
27 February 2023 at 9am
7 February 2023
- Early years, Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - Full Time
- MPS 1 - 6
What skills and experience we're looking for
We are looking for someone who:
- Is an excellent classroom practitioner
- Is used to working in positive and proactive ways and collaborating with others to drive high expectations supporting the overall school improvement
- Is creative and passionate about working with children
- Will work effectively as part of a close team of staff
- Will be happy to support the Anglican ethos through our school values
We can offer:
- A class of willing and enthusiastic children
- A welcoming staff team who are hardworking and committed to achieving the best outcomes
- High quality continual professional development
- A supportive PTFA who work hard to provide a wide range of enhancements for the children
- The opportunity to be part of a community-focused, multi-academy trust
What the school offers its staff
The school currently has over 100 happy and motivated children and sits on the outskirts of Axminster. The school benefits from wonderfully spacious school grounds including a recently extended building, a running track, and Forest School. Situated in a small, beautiful Devon village, many pupils travel to our school for its nurturing reputation within the community. Parents know that their children receive an excellent education because of the high expectation to Aspire, Achieve and Flourish and our core values of courage, honesty, respect, compassion, and resilience which underpin all that we do. The school is part of the St Christopher’s Multi-Academy Trust - a family of 19 Church and Community Schools spanning three local authorities and providing a rich network of opportunity and collaboration.
Further details about the role
Do you want to work in an ambitious school with a supportive team, willing and enthusiastic children in an idyllic location? This is an exciting opportunity to join our well-regarded village school as we are looking to appoint a talented, enthusiastic, and committed class teacher, who holds the belief that every child has the potential to succeed. There is also the potential to lead English across the school for the right candidate.
To appreciate all that we have to offer, we welcome potential candidates who would like to arrange a school tour or a conversation with the headteacher. To arrange this please contact the School Office on 01297 32761.
Please visitwww.stchristophersmat.orgfor more information and an application form, which should be returned by email toHR@stcmat.orgby 9am on Monday 27th February 2023. Interviews date is Wednesday 8th March 2023.
Please note it is our process to apply for references for shortlisted applicants and to complete online searches in line with Keeping Children Safe in Education guidance, for all shortlisted applicants. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS Disclosure is required for this post.
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About All Saints Church of England Primary School
- School type
- Academy, Church of England, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 110 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01297 32761
Arranging a visit to All Saints Church of England Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Wellesley Park Primary School
Homefield, Wellington, Somerset, TA21 9AJ
Monkerton Community Primary School
Sestertius Road, Exeter, Devon, EX1 3WS
Marshwood CofE Primary Academy
Marshwood, Bridport, Dorset, DT6 5QA
Westclyst Community Primary School
Maddick Road, Exeter, Devon, EX1 3YG
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Devon, Plymouth and Torbay