Class Teacher for Primary Academy
9 days remaining to apply
Job start date
1 September 2023
19 June 2023 at 12pm (midday)
16 May 2023
- Early years, Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - Full time
Full-time equivalent salary
- Main pay range 1 to Upper pay range 3
What skills and experience we're looking for
- The Person
An empathic, resilient and highly motivated Primary Teacher who got into the role for all the right reasons, you’ll be ready to share the challenges that our children face. There for the long-term satisfaction that behavioural transformation brings, you’ll know that some days may not be as rewarding as others, but that it’s all a part of the journey toward transforming lives.
That’s because you’re a realist who knows that making a difference means maintaining an on-going dialogue with your peers and managers to keep developing the approach for each child. What’s more, you’ll be fully aware of the standards Ofsted is looking out for and always keen to go above and beyond them – never anything less than engaged and engaging.
For a passionate Primary Teacher who knows that pupil journeys are on-going and not always easy, it’s an amazing next step in your career.
What the school offers its staff
- Become part of a friendly, supportive team who encourage creativity and innovation.
- We have an approachable and experienced Senior Leadership Team who are willing to support all aspects of your professional development, whether as an ECT at the start of your career or as a more experienced teacher looking for career development.
- The benefit of doing a role like this is that itfeelsgood and gives you a sense of hard-won achievement and progress. There are also some outstanding rewards – in fact, our salary and benefits package is one of the best in the sector. It includes:
- A highly competitive salary
- Full school holidays
- Teacher pension scheme or a range of flexible pension options to suit personal circumstances (where applicable)
Commitment to safeguarding
Applying for the job
Apply for the job by following the link belowMore on how to apply (opens in new tab)
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Churchend Primary Academy
- School type
- Academy, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 455 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Churchend Primary Academy website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 0118 937 5450
Churchend Primary Academy provides an outstanding education for children. Channelling individual capabilities into academic success is the goal, as part of a holistic and uniquely attentive educational strategy. Our children enjoy an enriching, engaging and enjoyable education
Arranging a visit to Churchend Primary Academy
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
We Need More KS1/KS2 Teachers - We Promoted the Others!
Vale Academy Trust
Denchworth Road, Wantage, OX12 9AU
Hughenden Primary School
Spring Valley Drive, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, HP14 4LR
PPA Cover Teacher - EP Collier Primary School
E P Collier Primary School
Ross Road, Reading, Berkshire, RG1 8DZ
Key Stage 1 Class Teacher (0.6, 3 days per week) - Fixed Term until 31/8/24
St Nicholas' Church of England Infants' School and Nursery Class, Wallingford
St Nicholas Road, Wallingford, Oxfordshire, OX10 8HX
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed