The governors at Forest Academy are seeking to appoint an inspirational teacher to join our hardworking and committed team. Our pupils need a teacher who will ensure that they make excellent progress by making learning exciting, challenging, memorable and fun.
We are looking for an excellent practitioner to teach an EYFS class.
-be an inspirational classroom practitioner with evidence of excellent classroom practice.
- have high expectations of all pupils, both socially and academically, and a strong commitment to raising standards.
- place a strong emphasis on creativity and ensuring pupils enjoy their learning.
- have excellent knowledge of the Foundation Stage / KS1 curriculum including the teaching of phonics.
- show commitment to the wider life of the school.
Essential educational requirements
Recognised teaching qualification
Essential skills and experience
Experience and qualifications
• Recognised teaching qualification
• Evidence of excellent classroom practice
• Experience of subject leadership
• Experience of curriculum development
• Experience of mentoring less experienced teachers
The school can offer:
- the opportunity to be part of a friendly, successful and happy school team.
- happy, highly motivated children who enjoy learning and behave well.
- dedicated staff and governors.
- an excellent partnership with families.
- opportunities for continuing professional development.
About Forest Academy
- Bury Road, Brandon, Suffolk, IP27 0FP
- Forest Academy website (opens in a new window)