Are you a talented and ambitious teacher looking for the next step in your career?
If yes, then Horsenden Primary School may have just the challenge for you. The Headteacher is looking to further strengthen the teaching team with the addition of a passionate classroom teacher. This is an ideal next step for a new or experienced teacher who enjoys making a positive contribution to the whole school and who wants to work in a large and diverse school with the support of an experienced team.
The successful candidate will be someone who:
• is a reflective practitioner who wants to have a positive impact on pupil outcomes
• has high aspirations for all pupil’s achievement and behaviour
• is inspired and passionate about learning and has the ability to motivate and inspire others
• values inclusion and has a genuine interest in working with a team, taking risks and trying new and innovative ways of working
• has a clear commitment to improvement and has excellent organisation, communication and interpersonal skills to engage the wider community
• Work productively and effectively in collaboration and partnership with learners, parents/carers, governors, other staff and external agencies in the best interests of pupils.
• To achieve high quality teaching, effective use of resources and the highest standards of learning and achievement for all pupils through provision of a creative and rigorous curriculum.
• Treat pupils with dignity, building relationships rooted in mutual respect, and at all times observing proper boundaries appropriate to a teacher’s professional position.
• To work constructively as a member of the team to promote the wellbeing of pupils.
What we will offer:
An experienced leadership team focussed on school improvement and committed to professional development for all staff. Support and development through an effective appraisal system and regular feedback from monitoring. An enthusiastic team and motivated children who are eager to make good progress in their learning.
We are committed to safer recruitment, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS). Further information can be found at: https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/disclosure-and-barring-service .
Visits to the school are encouraged, please contact Filomena Carver on firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment to visit the school.
To download an application pack please visit: https://www.horsenden.ealing.sch.uk/our-school/working-with-us
More on how to apply
Closing Date and shortlisting: 26/05/2020 (10am)