Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Fixed term (For one year )
MPS, points MO1 to MO6, Salary: £32,157 to £42,624 or UPS, points TP1 to TP3, Salary: £46,971 to £50,935
The Federation of St Joseph’s Catholic Infant & Junior Schools are seeking to appoint an experienced and highly motivated good to outstanding teacher. The person must be able to commit to the aims and ethos of our Catholic School.
Required for September 2021, an effective and enthusiastic classroom teacher who will be able to complement our already dedicated hardworking staff team. The successful candidate will be a good to outstanding teacher with high expectations and be committed to providing a welcoming stimulating learning experience for all the children at St. Joseph’s
We are looking for someone who can:
• offer teaching that challenges and inspires
• demonstrate excellent practice with high expectations of pupils & staff achievements, attainment and behaviour.
The main areas of responsibility will include:
• Assisting in the development of our inclusive curriculum in order to improve outcomes for all pupils.
• Keeping children at the heart of Teaching and Learning.
• Supporting staff teams in raising the quality of learning & teaching.
• Supporting the effective use of data across the school to evaluate & raise standards of achievement.
• Able to use vision and expertise to lead in a key areas of school improvement when required
• Be an excellent communicator with good interpersonal skills
• Be effective in leading, inspiring and supporting other members of staff
• Contribute to the wider life of the school
Depending on the candidate there may be the possibility for an additional TLR
Possible TLR £2,873.00
Applying for the job
Please visit the school website:
https://www.sjjnr.brent.sch.uk and retrieve all the documents under the vacancies section. Please complete all the relevant documents and email these to email@example.com
Local authority maintained school, Roman Catholic
279 pupils enrolled
7 to 11
About St Joseph RC Junior School
St. Josephs is a friendly, family focused school so you must be flexible team player with positive ‘can do’ approach. We believe that everyone working together as team, we can ensure each individual child reaches their full potential in secure and loving environment. By living out our Mission Statement daily, aim to help develop relationship with God and each other.
Arranging a visit to St Joseph RC Junior School
Please contact the School Business Manager , Mrs S Shah via email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit to the school