Class Teacher - KS2 teacher (KS1 opportunities may be available)
15 days remaining to apply
Start date details
14 April 2023 at 11:59pm
16 March 2023
- Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - 32.5 hrs per week
Full-time equivalent salary
- £28,817 - £44,302
What skills and experience we're looking for
We require a Classroom Teacher to join The Gordon Children’s Academy. The successful candidate will be a KS2 teacher, although KS1 opportunities may be available. You will be willing to play a full part in the further development of our school and our trust, joining us in our aims to make learning irresistible and to provide a nurturing and safe environment for everyone. There may also be the opportunity to work across our Strood Hub, consisting of All Faiths Children’s Academy and Cedar Children’s Academy, as well as Gordon Children’s Academy.
What the school offers its staff
What our Trust will offer you:
- TSAT pay scales above national pay scales.
- Support from across the Trust to help you deliver outstanding teaching and learning through resources, mentoring and school visits.
- Excellent CPD opportunities including our Early career, Middle and Senior Leadership programmes.
- As an accredited Chartered Teacher organisation you can become a recognised Chartered Teacher.
- Benefit from an internationally accredited pedagogy approach to thinking and learning, which has been proven to enhance classroom practice.
- Generous employer contribution to the Teachers’ Pension Scheme.
- Reduced membership of a fully-equipped fitness suite and classes – located on the site of New Horizons Children’s Academy and Rochester Grammar School.
- Focus on staff wellbeing, including 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme, free flu vaccination and eye care vouchers.
- Free parking in our staff car park.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
- TSTARS Staff Recognition Programme, including seasonal rewards for all staff.
- Refer a Friend Scheme.
Applying for the job
Apply for the job by following the link belowMore on how to apply (opens in new tab)
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Gordons Children's Academy, Junior
- School type
- Academy, ages 7 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 321 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 7 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
Arranging a visit to Gordons Children's Academy, Junior
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email Alison.Harding@Southeast.tsat.uk.
Similar jobs nearby
Class Teacher and Subject Lead (History and Geography)
Harbinger Primary School
Cahir Street, London, E14 3QP
Southend East Community Academy Trust
Shoeburyness, Southend-On-Sea, SS3 9NP
Cubitt Town Primary School
Manchester Road, London, E14 3NE
Royal Rise Primary School
Royal Rise, Tonbridge, Kent, TN9 2DQ
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Kent and Medway