Class Teacher (Maternity Cover)
13 days remaining to apply
Job start date
29 August 2023
21 June 2023 at 12pm (midday)
12 May 2023
- Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - Full time teaching position
- Maternity or parental leave cover - Up to 1 Year
Full-time equivalent salary
- £32407 – £48055
- MPS/UPS (Outer London)
Possible TLR available
What skills and experience we're looking for
- James Dixon Primary School
- Maternity Cover
- MPS/UPS (£32,407 – £48,055) + Possible TLR
We are looking for an enthusiastic Class teacher to be part of our team who enjoys working with children and has strong subject knowledge. Enthusiasm and willingness to work flexibly, establishing good relationships with pupils and staff is essential. The Class teacher will be a member of a multi-disciplinary team, under the leadership staff: will work with individuals/groups to supervise physical/general care of pupils, including those with SEN; enable access for pupils and the management of pupils and the classroom.
We are a supportive team, committed and hard working. We have a first class Forest School; beautiful grounds, a highly successful steel band and a commitment to the Arts. If you think, you would like to be part of our team, then please arrange a visit and apply online.
What the school offers its staff
We can offer you:
- Inspirational children, who enjoy being at school and have a real thirst for learning.
- A team of friendly, welcoming people to work collaboratively with.
- An incredible welfare team, who ensure that all welfare, behavioural needs and SEND are well supported.
- Consistent, clear, school wide approaches to teaching and assessing all subjects.
- A commitment to reducing the overall workload of our teachers, having recently introduced new procedures, aimed at eliminating unnecessary tasks, related to planning, marking and data tracking.
- A range of support from a strong leadership team that will help to develop your practice.
- An induction programme, with excellent support for your transition into your role.
- A range of high quality CPD opportunities.
- An exciting, ambitious and engaging curriculum that is tailored to meet the needs of our children.
Please send in your application as soon as possible. Applications will be reviewed as soon as we receive them even if this is prior to the application close date.
Further details about the role
To get an insight into James Dixon School, please visit https://www.jamesdixon.bromley.sch.uk/
To get an insight into Swale Academies Trust, please visit https://www.swale.at/
Interested applicants are welcome to contact Kevin Minnott, Head of School, for an informal discussion regarding the post email@example.com or phone 020 87786101.
Completed applications should be sent to Thanh Ly, Administration Officer firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, we cannot accept CVs.
If you experience any difficulty in completing the application form, please contact email@example.com or 01795 426091 (option 2).
In accordance with current GDPR compliance we will not keep any details/application forms on file once the position is filled.
Date of Interview: James Dixon Primary School will contact applicants for interview as applications are reviewed.
Swale Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is exempt from ROA and will require an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Applying for the job
Please download the application form using the link below, and once completed send to firstname.lastname@example.orgDownload an application form - 253 KB
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About James Dixon Primary School
- School type
- Academy, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 441 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- James Dixon Primary School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 020 87786101
Arranging a visit to James Dixon Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Christ Church (Erith) CofE Primary School
Lesney Park Road, Erith, Kent, DA8 3DG
Avanti House Primary School
Common Road, Stanmore, HA7 3JB
Kilmorie Primary School
Kilmorie Road, London, SE23 2SP
Goodrich Community Primary School
Dunstans Road, London, SE22 0EP
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in London