Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Fixed term (One year)
Main Pay Range
Our children are looking for us to find them a Class Teacher who is enthusiastic, motivated and highly committed. The position will be for the 2021 – 2022 academic year and will be working alongside a professional, supportive, hard-working and collaborative team. The post offers a fantastic opportunity for a teacher who is recently qualified.
The successful applicant will need to be an excellent team player who is able to demonstrate good communication skills and flexibility working with our staff, governors and parents.
We are looking for a Class Teacher who:-
• Enjoys teaching and has the ability to inspire children by making learning exciting and engaging
• Is well organised and has the ability to work as part of an effective team
• Has high expectations of themselves and of children’s attitudes to learning
• Demonstrates a sound understanding of the infant curriculum requirements
• Is able to support children with different abilities
• Is able to use effective assessment and feedback to accelerate and secure children’s progress
In return we offer:-
• An opportunity to join a nurturing, successful school
• Excellent Continual Professional Development that will support you ‘growing’ in the direction you would like to aim for.
• A range of quality resources to enhance your provision
• An experienced and extremely supportive team of staff who are passionate about working hard and doing the very best for our children, parents and community.
• Truly inspirational children of whom we are all very proud.
If you are interested in the possibility of joining our school please contact our Business Manager, Ms Debbie Kirkland: firstname.lastname@example.org for an application pack and further details. Alternatively, you may access the application pack on our school website – www.nettleworth.notts.sch.uk
Closing date: 12 noon on Wednesday 21st April, 2021
Interviews: Friday 30th April, 2021
• We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff to share this commitment and undergo appropriate checks.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.