|Job role||Teacher, Suitable for NQTs|
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced teacher or NQT.
We are looking for:
• inspiring teachers with a passion for primary education
• teachers with a high expectation for teaching and learning
• teachers who deliver high quality lessons that engage and challenge pupils
• teachers who are highly motivated
• leaders who are driven and passionate about improving the life chances of pupils
As part of the Unity Schools Partnership, we offer:
• a friendly and welcoming school
• dedicated colleagues with an excellent team ethos
• a supportive and driven leadership team
• a wide range of CPD opportunities
• opportunities for career progression (including the opportunity to participate in the Trust’s Leadership Development Programme)
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. To arrange a visit, please contact Sarah Franks, PA to the Headteacher on 01440 702836 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Monday 5th October 2020
Interviews: Tuesday 13th October 2020
If you are a current member of Unity Schools Partnership staff, please use the following link to apply https://candidate.unitysp-careers.co.uk/120305INT
Unity Schools Partnership is committed to safer recruitment, equal opportunities, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check will be required.
Unity Schools Partnership, welcoming diversity.
Applying for the job
To apply, please visit https://candidate.unitysp-careers.co.uk/120305TVSMore on how to apply
- JD - Class Teacher MPS Primary.pdf  0.21 MB
|School size||408 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||4 to 11|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||Place Farm Primary Academy website (opens in a new window)|
About Place Farm Primary Academy
Place Farm is a large Primary Academy providing excellent teaching facilities, set in the heart of the community of Haverhill. We are a member of the Unity Schools Partnership.
At Place Farm, we aim to create an inspiring, stimulating and safe environment which enables all children to achieve their full potential. At the heart of our exciting, PROUD curriculum are our core values, and children and staff learn how to be: Professional, Resilient, Optimistic, Understanding and Driven.
We aspire to provide outstanding education and believe that success is built on strong partnerships between home and school, teachers, support staff and pupils. Relationships play a large part in successful learning and trust and mutual respect are an integral part of this. Visitors to our Academy often comment on our very welcoming and friendly atmosphere and what a fantastic team of committed and passionate staff work at Place Farm. Children and their learning are at the heart of Place Farm Primary Academy.
Arranging a visit to Place Farm Primary Academy
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged.
To arrange a visit, please contact Sarah Franks, PA to the Headteacher on 01440 702836 or via email email@example.com
Camps Road, Haverhill, Suffolk, CB9 8HF