- Job role
Suitable for early career teachers
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- Fixed term (Until July 2022 but with opportunity for post to be made permanent for the right candidate.)
- DMAT M1 - M6 £25,971 - £37,331
Do you want to be part of our team; working with like-minded colleagues whose core belief is that all children are entitled to an excellent education and are at the heart of everything that we do? If so, read on, because we want to hear from you.
As a valued member of The Laurels, you will:
• work alongside people who are passionate about teaching and committed to developing your talents.
• be given the best opportunities as a teacher and leader with the school
• have access to high quality CPD through the school, Trust and research school
• join an excellent team with great plans to improve further
Please return the application form with a supporting letter (maximum 2 sides of A4) addressing the following points:
1. Why you want to work at The Laurels Primary and what you would bring to our team?
2. How your experience and skills would enable you to be successful in role.
3. How you have had impact on pupil outcomes in previous roles.
These points are important so please ensure you do address them.
All candidates must include a covering letter with their curriculum strengths.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Academy, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 187 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
About The Laurels Primary School, Worthing
The Laurels Primary School is part of Durrington Multi Academy Trust (DMAT), whose core value is to ensure all children achieve well and receive the very best education they deserve. Our school motto – Believe, Achieve, Succeed - ensures that all our children, irrespective of their background, can succeed and achieve their goals. Our school believes that every child, from the most privileged to the most disadvantaged, should have the same opportunities to succeed. We endeavour to do this by providing an excellent school experience where children can feel safe, foster a love of learning, discover their passions and achieve beyond their aspirations.
At The Laurels, we have worked hard to develop a culture where teachers are looked after, supported and professionally enriched. Our vision is to have uncompromising aspirations for all (including staff) and for our school to become an inspirational and exceptional community of lifelong learners. The staff are our greatest asset and our team are absolutely committed to continuous improvement and the progress and wellbeing of our children.
You will be working with a team of friendly, dedicated and hard-working staff, along with a supportive board of governors, who are all driven by a real desire to change children’s lives for the better. We hope this is what drives you too. Relationships between staff, pupils and parents/carers are key to our success.
Arranging a visit to The Laurels Primary School, Worthing
Please contact email@example.com to arrange a telephone call/visit with the Headteacher, Miss C Bull.