Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Raglan is a 4-form Infant and Junior Federation with a positive outlook. We are looking for a class teacher to join our team and with no fixed year groups in mind, we welcome teachers from across the primary phase.
We are a busy and thriving school with specialist teachers in Music, PE and Art. From September 2021 this will be extended to include Computing. Our pupils are enthusiastic and keen to learn and they show a great interest in the curriculum and also the additional opportunities we offer after school.
Teachers are well supported in teams of four (three in Nursery) and led by a lead teacher. There is a shared workload and network of support for the different subjects. All teachers will join one of our eight curriculum teams where they can support the development of specific subjects across the primary phase. If you are going to be newly qualified in September, then there is a good package to help you develop and establish yourself with your first ever class.
- An excellent teacher with good organisational skills
- A teacher who is able to motivate and inspire
- A team player
- A teacher who is creative, flexible and committed.
The Raglan Schools offers
- A central location within Enfield with good transport links including rail;
- Two spacious and well-resourced schools;
- 930 keen and enthusiastic pupils from a range of backgrounds;
- 3hrs of PPA time plus middle leader time;
- A welcoming team of staff and governors;
- A supportive school leadership team;
- Professional development and opportunities to develop your skills at your level.
For further information about working at Raglan please visit www.raglanschools.org (community section). Here you will find more information on staff wellbeing, professional development and key staff.
Applications should be made online by Thursday 22nd April (12 Noon) This should also include a supporting statement or letter (maximum 2 sides) referring to the person specification.
You can also book a virtual/tour meeting or an in-school visit. Please visit the website for those dates and times. For any enquiries please contact Emma at email@example.com
All schools and services in Enfield are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and anyone applying to work in our schools is expected to share this commitment. We follow safer recruitment practice and appointments are subject to satisfactory DBS certification and references.
Applying for the job
Please apply via our website raglanschools.orgMore on how to apply
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.