Main pay range
We are looking for an enthusiastic, inspirational and highly motivated teacher to join our school community from September 2021.
The successful candidate will:
• First and foremost be an enthusiastic and inspirational teacher with commitment to raising standards for all our children;
• Be a reflective practitioner who is keen to achieve personal excellence;
• Have high expectations of learners and themselves;
• Be passionate about making learning experiences exciting, memorable and fun;
• Be an excellent classroom practitioner;
• Be able to create an inspiring and purposeful learning environment;
• Demonstrate a commitment to pupils’ development and pastoral care;
• Have teaching experience using the National Curriculum;
• Have a good sense of humour;
• Be highly motivated and organised.
Local authority maintained school
198 pupils enrolled
4 to 11
About Rucstall Primary School
Are you looking to work at a ‘Good’ school that puts its children first, and recognises the importance of staff professional development well-being? If so, please contact office arrange visit Rucstall or our application pack, which tells more about school. We are fortunate enough have fantastic grounds dedicated team, allows us provide with range exciting learning opportunities!
We can offer:
• Motivated, happy and well-behaved pupils who are ready to learn;
• A highly supportive and dedicated team;
• A well-resourced school and classroom;
• A supportive team and induction mentor;
• Summer term training, paid;
• Thorough and personalised professional development opportunities, including leadership
development if desired and appropriate training;
• A developed core curriculum with many prepared resources;
• PPA and subject leadership time/as well as training;
• Teaching assistants who support rapid progress in classes and for individuals;
• Supportive parents;
• Opportunities for career development into leadership, or to hone excellent teaching
• Excellent liaison and joint opportunities for development with other local schools and
across the county.
Arranging a visit to Rucstall Primary School
Visits to the school are welcomed (these can be done in a Covid-safe manner) please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01256 466524 to make an appointment.