The successful candidate will:
- Have experience teaching KS1 and/or KS2
- Be looking for the next step in their career
- Be a consistently good/outstanding teacher
- An exceptional classroom practitioner with high expectations of both learning and behaviour
- Able to inspire, motivate and enthuse pupils
- Committed to raising standards for all and share the same drive to constantly learn and improve
- Show willingness to lead initiatives, track and show evidence of impact
- Demonstrate a passion to make a difference to others
- To be proficient with the use of technology for learning and willingness to innovate using technology in the classroom
Shireland Technology Primary School is part of the Shireland Collegiate Academy Trust providing staff with opportunities to progress both within the school, and across the Trust.
We are new innovative two-form entry free school primary in the heart of Smethwick and situated on the same site as the three times outstanding secondary school Shireland Collegiate Academy.
Our purpose is to empower pupils to achieve beyond expectations by providing the best technology-enabled education opportunities.
We are looking for a passionate and creative teacher who can inspire and lead others, works well within a team and who will help us on our journey to provide exceptional provision for all pupils and their families as we grow.
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps