We are looking for a KS2 teacher with the following skills and qualities:
• A teacher who has the subject knowledge and skills to teach across the KS 2 range and to greater depth in Years 5 and 6
• High expectations and a commitment to inspire children to achieve their very best
• A reflective practitioner who is keen to achieve personal excellence through the provision of outstanding teaching and learning
• Someone who is ambitious and keen to take on more responsibility
• A teacher who appreciates that learning does not just take place in a classroom
• A creative teacher who has excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
• A team player who really enjoys contributing to the life of the school
Essential educational requirements
Any relevant teaching degree; BA or Bsc
Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
Essential skills and experience
Experienced, enthusiastic and motivated KS2 class teacher.
A teacher who has the subject knowledge and skills to teacher across KS2 range to greater depth in Years 5 & 6.
A reflective practitioner who is keen to achieve personal excellence through the provision of outstanding teaching and learning.
Someone who is ambitious and keen to take on more responsibility.
• Happy, well behaved and enthusiastic children that are a pleasure to teach
• A supportive leadership team and motivated staff
• Regular MAST time for curriculum leadership and weekly dedicated PPA time with year group colleagues
• The opportunity to enhance your teaching experience with support for continued professional and career development
• A friendly and welcoming environment
• A structured mentoring and coaching programme
About Sholing Junior School
- Middle Road, Southampton, Hampshire, SO19 8PT
- Sholing Junior School website (opens in a new window)