St. Dunstan’s is a happy and successful, three form entry, Catholic Primary School close to the centre of Woking. Governors are seeking to appoint a talented class teacher for January 2020 to join our dedicated staff team.
• Someone who is committed to putting the needs of the children first
• Has high expectations of self and others
• A teacher who strives to be an excellent practitioner and is always reflecting on best practice
• Someone who wants to be part of our thriving school community
• Our school is full of wonderful children who make us proud every day
• Our staff feedback tells us that 100% of staff are proud to be part of our school community
• There is a strong team ethic amongst staff
• We are well resourced, have fantastic facilities and school grounds.
• Everyone has high expectations of themselves and each other
• Behaviour is exemplary: Ofsted graded it ‘Outstanding’
Potential candidates are warmly encouraged to visit the school and to discuss the post with the Headteacher. Contact the Headteacher’s PA, Mrs A. Murray by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 01483 715190 (option 4) to arrange an appointment.
Essential educational requirements
Qualified Teacher Status
Essential skills and experience
Qualified Teaching Status
About St Dunstan's Catholic Primary School, Woking
Voluntary Aided Catholic Primary School
- Onslow Crescent, Woking, Surrey, GU22 7AX
- LA Maintained School
- St Dunstan's Catholic Primary School, Woking website (opens in a new window)