- We are looking to appoint a teacher who can:
- demonstrate high quality teaching in Key Stage 2.
- be proactive in supporting our team approach with good interpersonal skills.
- contribute to our Church of England ethos.
- maintain a dynamic, inspirational yet challenging learning environment.
- secure high quality relationships with parents, carers and the wider community.
- demonstrate a desire to ensure that every single child can achieve the best of their ability, through effective differentiation and high-quality teaching.
Embrace and capitalise on the learning environment outside the four walls of the classroom.
St Barnabas MAT are looking to appoint an inspirational teacher to join our school family at St Tudy CofE Primary School. This is an excellent opportunity to join our school where faith, togetherness and adventure are at the heart of everything we do.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a flourishing village school at the heart of the community which is part of a family of schools in St Barnabas Trust. We are seeking to recruit a highly experienced and enthusiastic teacher for our KS2 class. This will be a fixed term contract initially until the end of the academic year.
We believe that every member of our school community has important talents to share, nurture and grow. As a proud member of the St Barnabas Multi Academy Trust, our vision is supported with a ‘Bring It!’ approach to all areas of our school life.
n return, we can offer you:
- a welcoming and friendly team environment within a MAT committed to staff development.
- well motivated and enthusiastic children who are eager to learn new skills.
- the opportunity to flourish within a supportive and forward thinking school family.
Should you wish to arrange an appointment to visit our school, please contact the school office on 01208 222705
St Barnabas CE Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding children and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks along with other relevant employment checks. This position is exempt from Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the Exceptions Order 1975.
This job post has expired.