Class teacher with middle leader responsibilities (Maths)
This job expired on 5 June 2023 – see similar jobs
Start date details
5 June 2023 at 12pm (midday)
23 May 2023
- Early years, Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - 36 hours per week
Full-time equivalent salary
- £32,407 - £48,054.30 per year
- M1 - UPS3
Management Allowance £2,500 + £2,600 NSCT allowance.
What skills and experience we're looking for
- Identify relevant school improvement issues.
- Define and agree appropriate improvement targets.
- Create and evaluate action plans.
- Co-ordinate CPD needs and opportunities.
- Evaluate the impact of all improvement activities on the quality of teaching and learning.
- Provide the Leadership Team and other post holders with relevant subject, curriculum and/or pupil performance information.
- Identify appropriate attainment and achievement targets.
- Monitor pupil standards and achievement against annual targets.
- Monitor planning, curriculum coverage and learning outcomes.
- Lead evaluation strategies to contribute to overall school self-evaluation.
- Plan and implement strategies where improvement needs are identified.
- Ensure that children are making progress in key curriculum areas.
- Maintain personal expertise and share this with other teachers.
- Act as a role model of good classroom practice for other teachers, modelling effective strategies with them.
- Monitor and evaluate standards of teaching, identifying areas of improvement within key curriculum areas.
- Plan and implement strategies to improve teaching and learning where needs are identified.
- Induct, support and monitor new staff within specific areas of the curriculum.
What the school offers its staff
Working at NSCT Academies brings many additional benefits for our dedicated and valued staff, including:
- Wonderful, kind and hardworking pupils
- Supportive parents.
- A school committed to the professional development of all staff.
- A modern, spacious building with well-equipped classrooms
- CPD and career opportunities across the Trust
- Health Shield membership (employee assistant program supporting with wellbeing and offers many attractive discounts)
- Free onsite car parking for staff
- A subsidised canteen for lunches
- Pensions scheme
- Cycle scheme
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Kingfisher Hall Primary Academy
- School type
- Free School, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 443 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
Arranging a visit to Kingfisher Hall Primary Academy
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Chestnut Park Primary School
49 St James Road, Croydon, Surrey, CR0 2UR
Frank Barnes School for Deaf Children
4 Wollstonecraft Street, London, N1C 4BT
KS1/ KS2 CLASS TEACHER Full time teaching Post
The St Teresa Catholic Primary School
Bowes Road, Dagenham, Essex, RM8 2XJ
Learning & Achievement Leader - Year 3/4
Hibbert Road, Harrow, Middlesex, HA3 7JT
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Enfield