This job expired on 4 July 2022
Full-time equivalent salary
- M1-M6 with TLR2a
Class Teacher with TLR for English job summary
Jubilee Park Academy
Class Teacher with Teaching and Learning Responsibility for English
Salary: M1-M6 with TLR2a
Contract: Permanent, 1.0 FTE, starting 1st September 2022
Jubilee Park Academy has an exciting opportunity to recruit an experienced, committed and innovative teacher to join our team in the Autumn Term 2022. Our school is a lively, exciting place of learning. We work hard to raise our children’s aspirations and also value the individual achievements of each child. We are passionate about raising standards and improving the life chances of our children. We can offer well motivated, engaging children, and a very supportive staff. We are part of the highly successful Rivers C of E Academy Trust.
We are looking for an outstanding, enthusiastic and innovative qualified teacher to take additional responsibility for developing teaching and learning. The successful candidate will have:
• A passion for teaching and learning to ensure every child makes good progress.
• A good understanding of the primary national curriculum.
• Enthusiasm and the ability to inspire children and colleagues.
• Committed to promoting the vision and core values of the school.
• High expectations of self and others; the desire and ability to make a difference.
• The highest expectations for all pupils with an understanding of how to ensure outstanding progress.
• The ability to work with the senior leadership team in developing teaching and learning.
• A commitment to developing our team and maintaining effective relationships within our wider school community.
• A willingness to participate fully in the curricular and co-curricular life of the school.
• An aspiration to excel professionally.
Commitment to safeguarding
Jubilee Park Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check
This job post has expired.
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Jubilee Park Academy
- School type
- Academy, ages 2 to 11
- School size
- 210 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 2 to 11
Jubilee Park Academy can offer:
• A thriving school which is at the centre of the local community.
• Happy and friendly children with excellent behaviour.
• Support to further develop your skills as a teacher.
• The opportunity to work within a successful school within an outward looking MAT.
• A commitment to high quality CPD.
Arranging a visit to Jubilee Park Academy
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.