Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
• have an outstanding record of accomplishment
• be ambitious
• be enthusiastic
• be ready for an exciting new challenge.
The successful candidate will be required to demonstrate:
• Being a motivational teacher for all abilities ensuring learning is engaging and inclusive
• Having a passion for Mental Health & Wellbeing
• Being able to plan for all pupils and maximise learning in and out of the classroom
• Ability to use a wider range of technology to plan and deliver ‘blended learning’
• Experience of working with the wider school community
• Commitment to an integrated, therapeutic approach and ethos
• Being very flexible and adapt quickly to change
• Commitment to delivering continuous provision for children with a range of needs
• Good understanding of the Early Years/National curriculum and the ability to move pupils’ learning on
Applying for the job
To apply for a vacancy, please go to the School's website, Our School, Job Vancancies to download the recruitment pack.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Local authority maintained school
668 pupils enrolled
3 to 11
About Belmont School
Belmont school is a vibrant community with clear Goals and Beliefs that act as a foundation for everything that we do. We teach pupils to become future leaders by planning personalised and well-sequenced learning. The UNICEF Rights Respecting Agenda and pupil voice, wellbeing, behaviour and safeguarding, are strengths of our popular and multicultural school.
Our Belmont motto is 'Stronger Together' and we promote this through our staff teams, wellbeing support and collaborative working across Key Stages for staff and pupils. We know that investing in our staff is the most important priority in order to deliver the best outcomes for pupils. We offer a bespoke CPD programme both within the school and through local and national providers.
Arranging a visit to Belmont School
You will find virtual tours and further information about our school via www.belmont.harrow.sch.uk.
Unfortunately, we are unable to show candidates around at this time due to the current climate but we are happy to have a virtual conversation with you to answer any questions that you may have. To arrange, please contact Jay Kotecha, at firstname.lastname@example.org.