18 days remaining to apply
Job start date
1 September 2023
26 June 2023 at 9am
15 May 2023
- Key stage 3
- View all Full timejobs - 1.0FTE
What skills and experience we're looking for
- The ability to plan, resource and deliver highly effective and inspiring lessons as per the allocated timetable.
- To participate in key working individual students, including highly effective pastoral support
- To ensure that students make exceptional progress and achieve excellent academic results.
- To work with colleagues to design engaging and challenging schemes of work and lessons.
- To establish and maintain discipline in all aspect of their work and support others in the school to do so.
- To contribute to the effective working of the school and the Trust (including implementing all policies fully).
- To act with the best interests of the students in the Trust at all times, in a professional manner.
- To be prepared for Ofsted inspections and any other benchmarking or assessment visits.
What the school offers its staff
This is a great opportunity for an experienced teacher looking to move into an optimistic and motivating environment, supported by effective leadership at all levels. As a key member of the teaching team, you will ensure high standards of teaching and learning are delivered to our students, offering a nurturing and topic-based curriculum to ensure that they are able to access learning
Being part of the Maiden Erlegh Trust also offers a range of career opportunities across our schools. For our teaching team we offer a flexible CPD programme which staff can tailor to their own needs which includes coaching and training for new entrants to the profession and to support career returners.
We have a proven track record of supporting ambitious staff in to middle and senior leadership posts and can offer opportunities to broaden your impact on the sector through the work of the Maiden Erlegh Institute. Weare very happy to discuss flexible working arrangements, including part-time working and job-sharing
Maiden Erlegh Trust is committed to safeguarding, equality and promoting the welfare of children and staff. We are also committed to being ambitious for all and supporting everyone to reach their full potential. All employees of the Trust are expected to share these commitments. All posts require satisfactory employment checks and references and a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All Leadership roles will require a Section 128 check
Applying for the job
Please complete the online application.Apply for this job
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Hamilton School
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 18
- School size
- 53 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 18
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Hamilton School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
Hamilton School is special school based in Reading, catering for children in years 7-13 with SEMH.
Arranging a visit to Hamilton School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Teacher of Modern Foreign Languages
Grant Road, Crowthorne, Berkshire, RG45 7HZ
Testbourne Community School
Micheldever Road, Whitchurch, Hampshire, RG28 7JF
Sir William Ramsay School
Rose Avenue, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, HP15 7UB
Langley Grammar School
Reddington Drive, Langley, Berkshire, SL3 7QS
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Reading