Classroom Teacher (NQTs and MPS)
Hull Collaborative Academy Trust are seeking to appoint exceptional and highly skilled teachers to join their dedicated and motivated team.
This recruitment is across all HCAT schools - not specifically Eastfield Primary School.
- Teaching and managing pupil learning
- Planning and setting expectations/pupil achievement
- Assessment and evaluation
- Relationship with parents and the wider community
- Manage own performance and development
- Managing and developing staff and other adults
- Managing resources
Essential educational requirements
- Knowledge and commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
Essential skills and experience
- Experience of teaching in a school.
- Excellent classroom management skills.
- Ability to skilfully assess pupil's understanding and provide constructive and effective feedback to ensure pupils make rapid gains.
opportunities to CPD
About Eastfield Primary School
- Anlaby Road, Hull, HU4 6DT
- Eastfield Primary School website (opens in a new window)