Classroom Teacher (NQTs and MPS)
Eastfield Primary School, Hull
|Job role||Suitable for NQTs|
|Working pattern||Will consider full-time, part-time|
|Salary||Main pay range 1 to Main pay range 6, £24,371 to £35,971 per year (full-time equivalent)|
Hull Collaborative Academy Trust are seeking to appoint exceptional and highly skilled teachers to join their dedicated and motivated team.
This recruitment is across all HCAT schools - not specifically Eastfield Primary School.
- Teaching and managing pupil learning
- Planning and setting expectations/pupil achievement
- Assessment and evaluation
- Relationship with parents and the wider community
- Manage own performance and development
- Managing and developing staff and other adults
- Managing resources
Essential educational requirements
- Knowledge and commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
Essential skills and experience
- Experience of teaching in a school.
- Excellent classroom management skills.
- Ability to skilfully assess pupil's understanding and provide constructive and effective feedback to ensure pupils make rapid gains.
opportunities to CPDMore on how to apply
|School size||626 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||4 to 11|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||Eastfield Primary School website (opens in a new window)|
About Eastfield Primary School
Anlaby Road, Hull, HU4 6DT