Classroom Teacher starting September 2020
To provide outstanding teaching and learning to ensure high attainment of all their pupils and follow the Professional Standards for Teachers.
Teaching and Learning:
• With direction from the Principal and SLT, plan and prepare effective teaching modules and lessons
• Teach engaging and effective lessons that motivate, inspire and improve pupil attainment
• Use regular assessments to monitor progress and set targets
• Respond accordingly to the results of such monitoring
• Ensure that all children achieve at chronological age level or, if well below level, make significant and continuing progress towards achieving that level; challenge the more able to make at least 4 points progress per year
• Maintain regular and productive communication with parents, report on progress, sanctions and rewards
Essential educational requirements
QTS or working towards QTS
Essential skills and experience
Experience in a school setting
CPD, Pathway to career progression, Access to our 'Health and Wellbeing support' entitling Teachers to occupational health and well being support.
About Hadrian Academy
We specialise in the Arts and Sport whilst maintaining high standards in English, Maths and Science. OFSTED 2018 commented that “Pupils’ enthusiasm for learning is tangible” and “Pupils and their parents and carers are very positive about the school”.
- Hadrian Avenue, Dunstable, Bedfordshire, LU5 4SR
- Hadrian Academy website (opens in a new window)