This job expired on 25 June 2023 – see similar jobs
Start date details
25 June 2023 at 11:59pm
5 June 2023
About The Wellington Academy
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 19
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 1120 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 19
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- The Wellington Academy website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
The Wellington Academy opened in 2009 to serve Tidworth, Ludgershall, and the surrounding area: an area with a significant military presence. Consequently, we are proud to educate many children from service families and with the growing super-garrison based on Salisbury plain we expect our numbers to continue to rise.
Our curriculum breadth is focused on ensuring every pupil is exposed to the widest range of subjects possible to equip them to leave school ready to achieve their dreams and fulfil their goals. Our vision for all our pupils is that they become inquisitive, ambitions and independent young adults and when they leave us, they will have the skills, knowledge, and character they need to take them on to university or the workplace.
What we offer:
• The opportunity of working within a supportive, friendly, and well-run school.
• The Trusts commitment to staff wellbeing including generous calendar dates and INSET days.
• A strong commitment to your professional development and career management.
• Excellent CPD opportunities to grow and development through mentorship and coaching.
• Reward and recognition, celebrating staff success.
• Leadership development opportunities both internally and across other schools in the Trust.
• A successful ECT support program.
• Onsite parking.
• Pension Scheme.
• Courteous and hardworking pupils.
• Benefits for discounts via an online staff portal.
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Wiltshire and Swindon