This job expired on 14 April 2023 – see similar jobs
Start date details
To be agreed
14 April 2023 at 12pm (midday)
20 March 2023
- View all Part timejobs - 35 hours per week term time only plus 5 inset days
- Grade 4 pro rata
What skills and experience we're looking for
Successful Applicants will be:
- Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to improving the life chances of children and young people through education.
- Passionate about learning and can ignite this passion in others.
- Committed to demonstrating the highest expectations of children, their colleagues and themselves.
- Hard working and wish to develop their pedagogy and skills so that they positively impact on children’s learning, progress and attainment.
- Able to show the commitment required to work in partnership with parents/carers, the Multi Academy Trust and the wider academy community.
- Excellent communicators with well developed interpersonal skills, able to work as part of a supportive and dedicated team.
Please note that this post requires a relevant NVQ Level 3 qualification and GCSE Maths and English or equivalent qualifications at grade 5 – 9; additional qualifications in supporting teaching and learning are also desirable.
What the school offers its staff
We can offer:
- Excellent professional development and training both within the Academy and across the Trust.
- A nurturing, positive, supportive and inclusive academy ethos.
- Delightful, polite, well-behaved and motivated children with enthusiasm, who are happy, eager to learn, considerate and respectful.
- A supportive and hard-working team who work closely with parents, governors, the MAT and the community to provide an exceptional education for the children our community serves.
- The opportunity for career progression within a forward thinking Trust.
Commitment to safeguarding
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Parkside Primary Academy
- School type
- Academy, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 266 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Parkside Primary Academy website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
Arranging a visit to Parkside Primary Academy
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Barkerend Primary Leadership Academy
Hendford Drive, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD3 0QT
Holy Rosary and St Anne's Catholic Primary School, a Voluntary Academy
Leopold Street, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS7 4AW
Mercia Learning Trust
Sheffield, S7 1RB
St. Georges Road, Wakefield, West Yorkshire, WF2 8BB
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Barnsley