Curriculum Leader MFL
Warden Park School, Haywards Heath, West Sussex
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||Main pay range 3 to Upper pay range 3, £34,279 to £51,767|
MFL Curriculum Leader – French/Spanish, full time, permanent post, required from Easter 2020.
Pay scale: SLT Payscale 1-9 (Teachers’ MPS equivalent) currently £24,370-£41,858 per annum, plus TLR1B £9,909 per annum.
Do you want to work with driven and well-motivated students? We are seeking an innovative and enthusiastic MFL professional to join our highly successful team in April 2020. We are well resourced and have a focus on staff development and training. The successful candidate will join a strong and vibrant department and be able to teach French to GCSE and Spanish to at least Key Stage 3 standard.
The successful candidate will:
• be an enthusiastic practitioner of languages;
• have outstanding interpersonal skills;
• be relentless in their commitment to the success of all those that they teach;
• be a team player who thrives on working collaboratively with colleagues.
If you are looking for a role that will challenge and test your skillset and you would like to be considered for this post, please download further information and an application form, available on our website www.wardenpark.co.uk (career opportunities, secondary academy). Please email your completed application form to email@example.com as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact our HR Manager, Shirley Batchelor firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone on 01444 476556.
Visits to our academy are highly recommended; please contact Mrs Batchelor to arrange a mutually convenient date and time.
Warden Park Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check along with other relevant pre-employment checks.
Please Note: We advise applying promptly for this post as we reserve the right to close and interview early if sufficient suitable applications have been received.
Closing Date: 20th January 2020 Interview Date: W/c 20th Jan 2020
Warden Park Academy, Broad Street, Cuckfield, West Sussex, RH17 5DP Headteacher: Dom Kenrick
Tel: 01444 457881 Email: email@example.com
Essential educational requirements
Essential skills and experience
* A passion for teaching their subject, a vision of how to engage students in that subject and a record of success based on high levels of student achievement.
* Very good knowledge and understanding of their curriculum area including assessment strategies, recent research findings and statutory guidance.
* Experience of planning, monitoring and evaluating an area of a schools work.
* Developmental work in teaching and learning and an understanding of how to raise standards.
* The determination and drive to continue learning and enjoy a successful career in education.
* Experience in developing colleagues e.g. through mentoring, coaching or providing CPD.
* A positive attitude, flexible approach and excellent communication skills.
* A high level of interpersonal and organisational skills.
* An understanding on how data can be used to support student progress and meet school targets.
* An ability to lead, manage and develop a diverse range of colleagues.
Training, CPD, TLR payments, ample free parking, free refreshments, free Employee Assistance ProgrammeMore on how to apply
|School size||1479 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||11 to 16|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||Warden Park School website (opens in a new window)|
About Warden Park School
Broad Street, Haywards Heath, West Sussex, RH17 5DP