Curriculum Leader MFL
MFL Curriculum Leader – French/Spanish, full time, permanent post, required from Easter 2020.
Pay scale: SLT Payscale 1-9 (Teachers’ MPS equivalent) currently £24,370-£41,858 per annum, plus TLR1B £9,909 per annum.
Do you want to work with driven and well-motivated students? We are seeking an innovative and enthusiastic MFL professional to join our highly successful team in April 2020. We are well resourced and have a focus on staff development and training. The successful candidate will join a strong and vibrant department and be able to teach French to GCSE and Spanish to at least Key Stage 3 standard.
The successful candidate will:
• be an enthusiastic practitioner of languages;
• have outstanding interpersonal skills;
• be relentless in their commitment to the success of all those that they teach;
• be a team player who thrives on working collaboratively with colleagues.
If you are looking for a role that will challenge and test your skillset and you would like to be considered for this post, please download further information and an application form, available on our website www.wardenpark.co.uk (career opportunities, secondary academy). Please email your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact our HR Manager, Shirley Batchelor email@example.com or telephone on 01444 476556.
Visits to our academy are highly recommended; please contact Mrs Batchelor to arrange a mutually convenient date and time.
Warden Park Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check along with other relevant pre-employment checks.
Please Note: We advise applying promptly for this post as we reserve the right to close and interview early if sufficient suitable applications have been received.
Closing Date: 20th January 2020 Interview Date: W/c 20th Jan 2020
Warden Park Academy, Broad Street, Cuckfield, West Sussex, RH17 5DP Headteacher: Dom Kenrick
Tel: 01444 457881 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Essential educational requirements
Essential skills and experience
* A passion for teaching their subject, a vision of how to engage students in that subject and a record of success based on high levels of student achievement.
* Very good knowledge and understanding of their curriculum area including assessment strategies, recent research findings and statutory guidance.
* Experience of planning, monitoring and evaluating an area of a schools work.
* Developmental work in teaching and learning and an understanding of how to raise standards.
* The determination and drive to continue learning and enjoy a successful career in education.
* Experience in developing colleagues e.g. through mentoring, coaching or providing CPD.
* A positive attitude, flexible approach and excellent communication skills.
* A high level of interpersonal and organisational skills.
* An understanding on how data can be used to support student progress and meet school targets.
* An ability to lead, manage and develop a diverse range of colleagues.
Training, CPD, TLR payments, ample free parking, free refreshments, free Employee Assistance Programme
About Warden Park School
Warden Park is an exciting and vibrant school focused on getting the Best from All. We are located in the beautiful village of Cuckfield and offer a very high quality educational experience for approx. 1400 students in the Mid-Sussex area. Getting the Best from All is at the centre of all that we do here at Warden Park. By providing the very best learning opportunities for our students we ensure that they leave with the best possible qualifications and the skills and attributes of the life-long learner. Warden Park has a strong and enviable tradition for high standards in academic achievement and excellence in sports, the arts and charitable community projects. We focus on empowering our students, developing them personally, socially and emotionally, as well as academically. We are committed to offering the highest quality education to our students, an education that is rich in variety and opportunity, that fully embraces digital technologies and that develops our students into confident and aspirational young adults. The outstanding relationships that exist between teachers, students, parents and carers and the local community sit at the heart of our successes and ensure that students are fully supported in their learning and development. At Warden Park we ensure that every student is known as an individual, that we are responsive to individual’s needs and that each child develops the confidence and resilience to reach their potential. We provide students with a real breadth of subject choice enabling them to acquire a broad base of knowledge and understanding that will help each to find and then pursue their interests and passions. We are one of only 40 accredited Apple Distinguished Schools in the UK and through our innovative use of iPad technology, students develop the digital skills that will prepare them for life in the 21st century.
- Broad Street, Haywards Heath, West Sussex, RH17 5DP
- Warden Park School website (opens in a new window)