we continue our growth and mission to develop an exceptional education for our
students, we are excited to be recruiting for the critical role of Data, Exams
and Admissions Manager. We are looking for a proactive candidate with the creativity
and drive to deliver the strategic leadership of our data systems and exams
processes. These are at the foundation of the successful education of all
students in our academy.
We are looking for someone who will:
- be the senior leader of data, exams and admissions in the school.
- lead and implement the strategic management and effective organisation
of the academy’s assessment, reporting, recording, data and tracking systems so
that they provide timely information to raise standards and drive student
- be accountable for the effective and accurate development and
implementation of data systems and associated strategic information (SIMS and
Go 4 Schools) within the school and as part of the wider LEAD secondary school
- lead on the quality of data developed and prepared for a range
of external and internal stakeholders including Ofsted, JCQ, LEAD Trust, AGB
- lead in the organisation and implementation of internal and
external examinations and assessment thereby leading to successful student
outcomes and value added systems and procedures.
- lead on the provision of strategic attainment information for
all stakeholders as outlined above.
- lead on the effective and efficient admission of all students
from primary transition, in year applications through to Post 16.
- line manage the exams and data administrator.
“Leaders are considerate of staff’s workload and promote staff’s
return we can offer brilliant development from experienced leaders and one of
the most supportive staff cultures that you could hope to be part of. We are
family oriented and recognise a life outside of work whilst being determined to
do everything we can as professionals in support of our students. Individual
and team ambition go hand in hand. LEAD Trust support and career development
are a given.
Da Vinci Academy adopts a rigorous Safer Recruitment Policy which is followed for every appointment.
If you are invited to interview, your suitability to work with children will be explored.
If you are then successful at interview, an offer of employment will be made. This offer will be subject to the L.E.A.D Multi-Academy Trust Receiving:
- Satisfactory background checks e.g. Enhanced DBS check and Prohibition Check
- Satisfactory References
- Proof of Eligibility to work in the UK