Substantial senior leadership experience at Headship or equivalent level
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
Experience of leading and managing organisational performance with a relentless focus on improving outcomes
Evidence of the ability to motivate, develop, support and challenge staff
- Evidence of strong influencing and negotiating skills
- Evidence of the ability to actively engage politically and strategically
- Evidence of the ability to plan effectively
- Evidence of developing organisational culture including the ability to embrace and influence change,
and develop organisational resilience
- In depth knowledge and experience of child protection, safer recruitment and safeguarding
- Commitment to diversity, equality and inclusion.
Committed to actively seek new approaches, ideas and challenges
- Be able to take difficult decisions when under pressure
- Be ambitious to become a CEO within the next three to five years
Access to a range of CPD opportunities including the full suite of NPQ qualifications.
- The opportunity for flexible working where possible.
- The trust remains committed to contributing to the Teachers' Pension Scheme for all teaching staff
and to the Local Government pension Scheme for all Associate staff
- Generous family leave of absence provisions when required.
- Free car parking at all of our sites.
- Rent deposit advance/loan if required
- Access to our Staff support scheme The Schools Advisory Service which includes physiotherapy, mindfulness, GP phone and video consultations, private medical operations, menopause support, weight management and counselling
HES rewards - Deals and discounts from a range of shops, financial planning tools, wellbeing centre - Regular Trust wellbeing afternoons
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
Please complete the online application.
Skilled worker visa sponsorship is not available for this job.