Deputy Head Teacher
This job expired on 18 April 2023 – see similar jobs
Job start date
1 September 2023
18 April 2023 at 9am
20 March 2023
- Early years, Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - Full time
- L12 to L16
What skills and experience we're looking for
We are looking for a Deputy Head teacher who will continue to share the leadership of a happy, successful, safe school and is committed to ensuring that:
- Every child is cared for as an individual and nurtured to reach their personal potential.
- The importance of academic progress is accompanied by opportunities to develop social, creative and sporting skills.
- The strong links with our church and community are continued and further developed.
- The Christian ethos continues to flourish within the diverse community.
- Families are encouraged to be involved in their child’s education.
- All staff are respected, supported and appreciated.
- Our extensive range of after school and lunchtime clubs are continued
What the school offers its staff
We, the children, staff and governing body offer you the opportunity to:
- Lead a school that strives for academic excellence and provides an exciting and enriching experience for all our children.
- Work alongside a dedicated and loyal staff team.
- Work in a vibrant and well-resourced school building and grounds including wildlife area, extensive outdoor space and purpose built learning environment.
- Provide enhanced opportunities for children through the use of our own minibus.
- Be supported by a committed and faithful Governing Body.
- The support of an experienced Leadership Team.
- Benefit from positive links with the wider community.
- Develop your own skills through a commitment to continued professional development opportunities.
Further details about the role
Due to the promotion of our long-standing deputy head teacher, we are seeking to appoint an inspirational and dedicated deputy, capable of delivering educational excellence and committed to the needs of a highly popular multicultural school.
You are encouraged to visit school as part of this application process and we have allocated Wednesday 29th March or Thursday 30th March for these visits to take place.
Please contact Jean Tierney, School Business Manager, on 01204 333063 or email@example.com to arrange a convenient time.
The information pack is available to download. Please email completed applications along with a Supporting Statement firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 18th April 2023 at 9.00am
Shortlisting: 19th April 2023
Assessment and Interviews: 27th April 2023
Commitment to safeguarding
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About St Michael's CofE Primary School, Great Lever
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Church of England, ages 2 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 491 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 2 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01204 333063
St Michael’s is a welcoming and inclusive Christian school serving a culturally diverse local community. Our Christian vision and values underpin our daily life within school. As a Church of England Primary School we support those of the Christian faith, those with other faiths and those of no faith in order to experience ‘life in all its fullness’. Our Mission Statement At St Michael’s CEP our Christian foundations shine brightly for all to see, guiding us spiritually, morally, socially and intellectually to become confident, successful and aspirational throughout our lives. Our children and staff demonstrate our motto of ‘Sharing, Caring and Learning Together’ as a family, mindful of our Creator, caring for, respecting and valuing each other within our school community, our country and around our world.
Arranging a visit to St Michael's CofE Primary School, Great Lever
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Lower Park School
Hazelbadge Road, Stockport, Cheshire, SK12 1HE
St Matthew's CofE Primary School, Bolton
Kentford Road, Bolton, Lancashire, BL1 2JL
Willow Tree Primary School
2 Greenland Street, Salford, Lancashire, M6 5TJ
Our Lady & St Paul's RC Primary School, A Voluntary Academy
Sutherland Road, Heywood, Lancashire, OL10 3PD
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Bolton and Lancashire, Blackburn and Blackpool