|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||L14 - L20|
This is a senior position within the Leadership Team. The post holder will be required to provide general leadership, development and management across the whole school and lead specifically in the following key areas:
• Supporting the ethos, vision and strategic development of the school.
• Further the aims of the school and support the Headteacher in ensuring the vision of the school is communicated and clarifies and to foster a culture that promotes excellence, equality and high expectations of all pupils and staff.
• To share with the Headteacher a responsibility for providing quality assurance in all school’s activities.
• Lead on curriculum and assessment development.
• To be the lead Designated Senior Person (DSP)
• Strategic management and development of teaching and support staff including induction
• Monitoring of whole school data
• Day to day running of the school
• Lead for development of provision for pupils with autism, including SCERTS.
• Lead for development of emotional regulation at Watling View, including Hertfordshire STEPS lead.
Applying for the job
Please apply via the Teach In Herts website by completing the online application via the yellow "Apply for this Job" button in the top right hand corner of the advertMore on how to apply
|School type||Special School|
|School size||91 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||2 to 19|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||Watling View School website (opens in a new window)|
About Watling View School
Watling View is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Appointment to this post is subject to satisfactory clearance of enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks, including the barred list, as well as all other pre-appointment checks in accordance with Keeping Children Safe in Education (2020). The post holder must not have a criminal record which would be incompatible with the post.
Arranging a visit to Watling View School
Jo Roberts, SBM
01727 850560 #6
Watling View, St Albans, Hertfordshire, AL1 2NU