- Leadership Salary Scale L19-L23
Deputy Headteacher - Culture and Ethos job summaryAs a dynamic organisation, we are always looking for new ideas and ways forward. Our strong and motivated team of teaching and non-teaching staff are committed to providing the best education they can and have an energy and enthusiasm which makes FCC a rewarding place to work.
Faringdon Community College is part of Faringdon Learning Trust and the successful candidate will have a key role in embracing and achieving the Trust’s aims. The successful applicant will be expected to:
• Work with the Headteacher, governing body and others to develop the school’s vision, establish and maintain a culture and ethos that promotes effective collaboration, excellence, equality and high expectations of all pupils and staff.
• Work in close collaboration with the Head Teacher and wider leadership team on the development of the whole school in order to continue to raise and maintain high standards for all pupils.
• Take a major role in the day-to-day running of the school.
• Liaise with other staff within the wider team and appropriate external agencies to protect children to ensure their development, health and wellbeing.
• Develop and maintain positive and effective relationships with parents and carers, governors and other community partners.
• Implement policies and procedures to promote high standards of behaviour and positive attitudes for all children, which helps promote and achieve the highest standards of teaching and learning.
• Act as the Designated Safeguarding Lead within the school’s Child Protection Policy and fully implement the safeguarding procedures.
• Undertake such reasonable activities as the Headteacher and Governors may require from time to time.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Faringdon Community College
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 18
- School size
- 1396 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 18
Faringdon Community College (FCC) is a successful and well-established 11-18 co-educational secondary comprehensive school.
Arranging a visit to Faringdon Community College
Visits to the school prior to submitting an application are warmly welcomed. If you have any questions, would like any further information or would like to arrange an informal visit to the school, please contact our Trust Recruitment Team, by emailing Recruitment@faringdonlearningtrust.org