We are looking for an inspirational and ambitious Deputy Headteacher with a proven track record of excellent classroom practice who is child centred and will support our academy values.
We are seeking an ambitious and energetic professional with experience of leading teams, monitoring teaching and learning, and with experience of successfully leading improvement and raising standards.
If you are a dynamic and inspirational leader with the capacity to grow and develop in the role, if you have initiative, constructive enthusiasm, a thorough knowledge of EYFS, Key Stages 1 and 2 and the ambition to play a major role in the leadership and management of our academy then we would love to hear from you.
This post is to start Easter, September 2020 or as soon as possible.
We are looking for:
- an enthusiastic, inspiring leader who understands curriculum,
teaching and learning and can lead school improvement
- a leader with a clear vision and astute educational philosophy who
is continually learning
- a leader who can create a learning culture within the academy
- a leader with an ability to meet, model and lead high expectations
- a leader who can lead us towards an outstanding judgement
For a full description of the role see the job description and person
Essential educational requirements
• Educated to degree level
• 5 GCSE's A*-C or 9-4 Grade including Mathematics and English
• Willingness to undertake training
Qualified Teacher Status
Essential skills and experience
We want every single person within E-ACT to be driven by three core values:
• We want everyone to think big for yourselves and for the world around you;
• We want everyone to do the right thing in everything you do, even when this means doing something that’s hard, not popular or takes a lot of time;
• We want everyone to show strong team spirit, always supporting and driving your team forward
• We really believe that if we all do the right thing, support our teams and we all think big, believe big, act big, then the results will be big too!
This means that if you want to be part of E-ACT, you need to be able to embrace and embody these values in all that you do.
• Salary: Leadership Scale 13-16 (£55,202 - £59,528 per annum)
• The opportunity to work with other primary and secondary academies in the north region of E-ACT in addition to the support from other academies in this large, quickly improving MAT.
• the support of a highly capable educational and operational regional team
• extensive CPD opportunities
• the ability to concentrate on leading school improvement leaving the regional team to pick up time-consuming operational work
About E-Act Pathways Academy
E-ACT Pathways Academy is a calm and caring primary academy in Sheffield. From nursery to Year 6 we ensure that every child is valued, respected and given the opportunity to experience success. We are a two and three form entry school with provision from ages 3-11 with a diverse pupil population. We are committed to providing the best education for all our pupils as we believe that every child can, and should, excel academically and socially.
- Raisen Hall Road, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S5 7NA
- E-Act Pathways Academy website (opens in a new window)